All events and activities TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, the morning hike on FRIDAY, and the Fireside and Mingle on SUNDAY are FREE! No Registration or Badge necessary. Show up and enjoy!
General Registration and Badge: $10
A $10 General Registration Fee covers all events on FRIDAY and SATURDAY. This helps to defray overall Conference costs.
- Dances, meals, and the Saturday Luau are in addition.
- If you do not choose the FULL-PACKAGE DEAL, the $10 General Registration fee will be added automatically.
FULL-PACKAGE DEAL--$60 before June 11
- FULL-PACKAGE DEAL includes the General Registration fee and ALL Conference events
- $5.00 savings: Buying all events separately is $65
- $60 must be paid online or mail postmarked by June 11 to realize the $5 savings
Dances: FREE Thursday, charge Friday & Saturday
- THURSDAY—FREE! No Registration Fee or Badge need. Casual dress.
- FRIDAY and SATURDAY–One-time $10 Registration Fee required plus $7 admission each night, but $10 at the door with NO Registration Fee. FRIDAY is Dressy Casual. SATURDAY is a Luau / Dinner / Entertainment / dance so wear NICE HAWAIIAN DRESS. C’mon, everybody–go good Hawaiian!
Meals and Luau: Must be paid by MIDNIGHT MONDAY, JUNE 18
- Luau / Hawaiian dinner and dance on Saturday are a combination package.
- We have to have the meals and Hawaiian dinner tickets reserved in advance in order to provide the proper amount of food.
Tuesday - Sunday
June 19-24, Orem, UT
Registration & Payment Methods
Registration and payment may be made online, by mail, or at the door. HOWEVER…
Box Lunch, Dinner and Concert must be paid by Midnight Monday, June 18
- Pay ONLINE by completing the Registration Form
- Pay by MAIL by completing the paper Registration Form downloadable below. Payment only by check or money order made out to “Single Adult Conference.” Send to:
Single Adult Conference
748 W. 100 S.
Lehi, UT 84043
PAPER REGISTRATION must be received no later than MONDAY, JUNE 18 and should be mailed no later than WEDNESDAY, JUNE 13 for meals and the Luau / Hawaiian dinner and entertainment.
- Pay AT THE DOOR (North chapel, Relief Society room) for General Registration and to receive your badge and Conference packet. However, box lunch and Luau-Dinner- Entertainment on Saturday must be paid by MIDNIGHT MONDAY, JUNE 18.
CONSENT to POLICIES
Conference Registration is Now Closed
You can register at the Conference in the North chapel, Relief Society Room, beginning Thursday. You will no longer be able to order food or meals or the Full Package Deal, but all other events are available as described on this page. You do not need to register for events on Tuesday or Wednesday.
If you ONLY want to attend the Friday and Saturday dances, you do NOT have to Register or pay the $10 Registration fee. Just pay $10 at the door for each dance.To attend the workshops you need to pay the $10 Registration fee.